jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Just...

I was going to bitch around why when muy friends find a new gilrfriend they just forget about me....heheh in a way I don't like it at all but then I think that maybe I've been doing the same thing. Sadly I'll be working quite far to have a social life anymore, no that I actually have one but well....I'll be more antisocial...than before.
I'm kinda sad because of this new job. The only 'good thing' is that I'll be gaining money, at least the necessary to keep paying my soul nothing more, so that's fine, I think. Maybe if I try to save money I'll be able to give Xmas presents to my dear ones, hehehe maybe.
But it's ok, this company was the one that appreciated my CV so let's give it a try, develop and move ahead.
In the other hand, I found a nice website where I can order some cute stuff from japan, so....Hehehehe I might be buying something, ok in fact my boyfriend is going to do it O^^O
Here is still raining. I do love rainy days when I'm at home^^


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario